Sunday, June 10, 2012

Houseguests

I'm not sure who was more excited about my nephews coming to stay with us for "two sleepovers" me or them. Both Waylon and Wyatt had so much they wanted to say that it was non stop talking for hours. After my sister and brother-in-law left the house, it was time for the boys and I to get down to business. We had a grocery list to make and then off to the store to buy some food. The boys were great helpers at the store and did not add extra items to our shopping cart.

On our way home from the store we passed by a tractor dealership. Waylon saw the tractors out there and proceeded to tell us, "My dad and I need a tractor, because we are fixing to be farmers." Not sure if his dad knows this or not. So that his momma and dad know, here are the tractors that Waylon thinks that they need for farming.
source
After supper and getting the boys bathed (I just supervised, they can get showers by themselves) they finally got settled into their jammies. We pulled out the sleeping bags so that they could have a camp out in the living room.


Waylon and Wyatt are already talking about getting their bikes out and having races on them tomorrow. I have some other fun things for them to do too.  I just love having my nephews come stay with me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!!! I bet you are an awesome Aunt! These are the days you won't forget (& your nephews too!)
    Happy Summer to y'all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sleepover! I love that y'all went tractor "shopping!" Look out Jesse :)

    ReplyDelete