So for the last few Thursdays, I have been sharing from Kaelyn's "It's all about me" book from her year in kindergarten back in 2005/2006. We enjoyed a good laugh at her answers for "How Does That Saying Go" page. Once again Kaelyn's answers are in pink.
How Does That Saying Go
1. It's better to be safe than dead.
2. Children should be seen and not be stolen.
3. Good news travels towards you.
4. The grass is always greener on the ground.
5. Look before you cross.
6. You can pick your friends but you can't pick your mom & dad.
7. There is no place like home.
8. If at first you don't succeed it's alright.
9. A bird in the hand is a hen.