Monday, October 13, 2014

Back to Blogging

So yeah, its been a while since I've written anything here. I keep saying that I probably should just give up on this little blog of mine, but just can't seem to give it up. So I will continue to post a few things, then go for months with nothing, (and you may think I have fallen off the face of the earth) and all of the sudden I'm back again.

A lot has happened since my last post in April. For this post I will do a quick re-cap (mainly so that I can look back in a few years and see what we were doing).

April -  The last Saturday of April, we had a family reunion for my Dad's side of the family. Had a great time visiting with family and spending time with these two boys.

May - After church on Mother's Day, my husband, kids and I went to Destin for the afternoon. While we were there we stopped at SMALLCAKES and picked up some cupcakes.
We also went to the beach a few times during the month of May.



In June, my husband gave his resignation to our Church family. After much prayer, we knew it was time for him to go back to school full time. Which meant, that we would be moving. So it was time to start going through our stuff and deciding what we would take and what we would get rid of. Finally we got boxes packed and then on the morning of July 14th, (exactly two years after we moved to the panhandle of Florida) we were leaving Florida. We moved into our apartment in Wake Forest, NC on July 16th.

We took our kids to a Carolina Mudcats game in July. Tyler caught a t-shirt while we were there.



August - My husband started back to school at SEBTS (Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary) while the kids and I started homeschooling again. I also started with class at SEBTS, taking Biblical Foundations for the Ministers Wife. Love this class, I have learned so much and really enjoy the class.

September -  My family was greeted on the first day of fall with our traditional pumpkin muffins.

We also visited the Farmers Market and bought mums and some local honey. We also visited a pumpkin patch.


I will post more in the next couple of days. Hope to get back to posting regularly, because to be quite honest, I have really missed blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment