Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My first Blog.

Okay, so my sister started a blog post and I have been reading hers. I am thinking surely starting a blog can't be that hard to do. Let's just say that I'm not very computer savy and this has taken me a lot longer to get started than what I thought it would. Give me time and I'm sure that I can figure this out. Maybe after calling Crystal every now and then to ask how I do some of the things on here. Any way I wanted to experience what all the blogging is about and decided to give it a try.

A few things about me when I started this blog:
 I met my husband (Chuck) in this small town at the First Baptist Church. In 1995 we were married in that Church. God blessed us with a baby boy(Tyler) in June of 1997. Then in October of 1999 God blessed our family again, this time with a little girl (Kaelyn). My kids are full of life, they love to have fun and annoy one another. I am reminded each day of the Gracious God that we serve. I went on a mission trip to Nicarauga with Chuck in February 2008. Being able to see how other people in the world live has shown me to be more thankful for what I have rather than wanting more. I look forward to sharing with others about the love of Jesus and that no matter what your situation is God will accept you just as you are. I know that God has a purpose for me and no one else can fulfill it.

1 comment:

  1. Tania, your blog page is so pretty!! I told you it was easy!! Don't worry, I know you'll be able to come up with all kinds of random stuff to blog about...and I'll always be interested in reading it!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete