Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Girls afternoon/evening out"

After Church today, I went on a "Girls afternoon/evening out" with my mom and my sister. Let me tell you, I don't know when the last time was that it was just mom, Crystal and myself out together without any of the kids. We went looking for a dress for Crystal (didn't find what she was looking for), we ended up buying stuff for our kids instead. I cherish the times that the three of us get together, we can actually talk without having to stop and do something for one of the kids. Please don't think that I don't enjoy being with the kids and doing stuff with them, because I do. It's just that I think that sometimes you need time without them to appreciate the time that you are with them. Wouldn't trade them for anything. We laughed so hard that I think if I was to laugh anymore I would have been sick. My mom and my sister are so much fun to be around. Can't wait for our next "Girls time out".

2 comments:

  1. You're right...it was definitely fun, even though I didn't get my Easter dress...oh well, the other good buys made up for it!! Can't wait to go again, just pick the date!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous!! Wish I could have invited myself to go, but a 6 hour drive to go shopping isn't all it's cracked up to be.

    ReplyDelete