Friday, September 4, 2009

Opinion's Needed

For some time now, I have had my eye on the Cricut Expression and have been wanting to see about purchasing one. Before I do, I was wondering if there are any of you who read this post have one, or have used one and can give me your opinion about it. After seeing it on television I think that it would make my scrap booking endeavors a whole lot easier not to mention the cards, and other things that I could make. So if you have any thoughts about this (pros and/or cons) please leave me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. I have a Cricut. Mine isnt the Expression, though. Mine's the smaller (cheaper) version. I LOVE it. Sometimes I do wish, though, that I had the bigger one. If all you are wanting to do is scrapbook, then the smaller one might be best for you. But there's a limit to how big your cutouts can be (thats the con) for the smaller one. The other con is that you have to buy the cartridges and they're expensive... BUT they go on sale all the time at Michaels & JoAnn Fabrics... I say get one! I love mine!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have one, but I want one bad!

    ReplyDelete