Friday, September 4, 2009

Cake/Pie Server a Scam!

Back in July I did a post about a cake/pie server. Well I have to apologize to those of you who went to the site and filled out the info they asked for so that you could get your server for free. It seems that this was a "scam". After trying to go back to their site, apparently the tea salon and dessert parlor does not even exist. I looked around trying to see what info I could find and it seems from what other people were posting, the phone number listed for this place was a residential line and the folks there were clueless about the server. So my sincere apologies to everyone. Before I filled out the info with my name and address (and also before I posted it on my blog) I explored that website and everything seemed to be legitimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment