Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Todays Mama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
To remember why we celebrate Christmas, and to give generously to others.

2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Our kiddo's wake us up early, we get the coffee going and join our kids in the living room. Then we open our gifts and have breakfast.

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A getaway for my husband and me, and one of these

9318954_sbto take pictures to remember our trip with. 

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We watch a Christmas movie (Elf) together and we also go to a drive through Live Nativity that a local Church puts on each Christmas. We also like to get together with family to play games.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
My sister and I liked to play Candyland, Yahtzee and Uno.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Reading from the Bible about the birth of Jesus. I would also help my mom wrap gifts, she still asks me to help wrap gifts every year.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
I would love to go to a cabin in the mountains with my family and have a "White Christmas". This place would be perfect.
P1000318 - CopyWhen you live in Florida, you just don’t get this.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
My son would love to have this:
B020056Bb
My daughter would love to have  this:
020109b
This would be nice to go along with what my son wants:
200847bYou have until Friday, December 10, 2010 to enter.  Be sure to visit Todays Mama to see how to enter.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nice comment! I loved the ornaments when I seen them & said, "I gotta share these!!"
    Love your post! What a great idea. I may have to borrow this idea. Of course, when I have a little time. :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete