Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We're Moving!

I keep asking myself  "why oh why did we plan to move the week after Christmas". The cleaning out and packing has begun. The  next week or so will be a busy one for sure, but when it is all said and done it won't seem like such a busy time.

I am happy to be moving, but as I go through the motions of getting everything ready I can't help but to feel a little sad. This is the house we lived in when we brought Tyler (our first born) home from the hospital. This is where both of children have grown up at. We have so many good memories here and then even a few not so good ones. I may or may not have shed a tear or two the last few days, and I may or may not shed a few more before it is over. This season of our life is over and it is time to begin a new season. One that I am sure is going to be harder than I thought it ever would be, but also know that it is going to be greater than I ever expected it could be.

I'll let you know if I survived. ; )

2 comments:

  1. I just shed a few tears for you! I am sure this is emotional for you! Praying you through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its so hard to embrace change. Especially when its involving something with such emotional ties to it. Just said a prayer for you guys! And like you said great things im sure are up ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete