Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's a Wrap...Grilled Chicken that is

Today's lunch = $9.47

Eating with my sister = Priceless

My sister has been in the "big city" this week for classes that she has to have for work. So when I found out that she would be coming over each day I called and asked if she wanted to meet for lunch one day.  So today I met her and a coworker for lunch at the Harvest Thyme Cafe. This was the first time that either one of us had ever eaten there, and I can honestly say that I was not disappointed. I got there Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap and absolutely loved it. I had taken my camera with me so that I could get a few photos of my sister and I, however it stayed in my purse the entire time. We were to busy visiting that I forgot all about my camera and didn't get the first picture. I thought about it when I was in my car on the way home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so, so glad we got to get together! I miss my sissy!!

    ReplyDelete