Friday, February 5, 2010

Show us how you live . . . Beauty tips Favorite Hair & Makeup Products

I thought I would join in on the "show us how you live" going on over at Kelly's Korner.  Today's topic is "Beauty tips - Favorite Hair & Makeup Products".


Since my hair is so fine, I have a hard time finding a product that gives my hair the volume that it needs to keep it from laying flat on my head. So far I have not found a hair product that I really like.



When it comes to my makeup and skin care I use Mary Kay®. I start out with this:


TimeWise® 3-In-1 Cleanser
then I follow up with:


TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizer

I absolutely love this:

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation


Mary Kay® Waterproof Mascara


The one thing that I have found that I don't like to run out of is eye makeup remover. I've tried several, and by far I think this one is the best.
 
 
Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Okay, now for the last thing that I want to share with you. I like to have something on my lips, and I have found this (yes it is a MK product).


Mary Kay® Tinted Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15*
This botanical-enriched formula is like having three lip products in one – moisturizer, lip color and lip protection.

The color that I have is Poppy and I Love it.

I am not a Mary Kay® consultant, but I do have a great MK lady that I love dearly.

Thanks for dropping by. Hope this post was helpful for you.

1 comment:

  1. I also have very fine hair and it is a struggle to get it to look a little fuller.I have a few products that are my favorite listed on my post.. stop by and see if you like one of them.

    ReplyDelete