Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bob and Larry

My nephew Wyatt has gotten to where he wants to watch Veggie Tales when he is here at my house. That's not so bad, except for the fact that it is the same one over and over.

Watching this over and over isn't really that bad. He enjoys it and is learning while he watches it. He loves to sing along with the DVD.

This morning Wyatt found a tomato and cucumber and says to me, "Look, it's Bob and Warry (Larry)".



After lunch today, he decided to pull a chair up to the counter and get "Bob & Warry" to play. I had him put them away, not only was I afraid he was going to squeeze "Bob" and make a mess, but it was also time for a nap.

I just love this little guy so much and look forward to what he is going to come up with next.

2 comments:

  1. I know it will be something else! That boy is such a sport. He cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment and following my blog. You're so sweet.

    ReplyDelete