Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My lack of posting


I have to say that I lost all my pictures that I had taken from April until August 25th. I had just put all my pictures from my camera (from that last couple of weeks) on to my laptop on Thursday night (8/25) and was going to catch up posting with  the pictures for the last several weeks. Well I was tired and decided that I would post them on Friday while the kids were at school. After I loaded the pictures on to the computer, I deleted them off my memory card, which is something I rarely do. I knew when I did it, that I should not have done it.  For whatever reason, my computer decided that it needed to do a recovery and I hit the wrong key and it basically cleared everything off my computer (pictures, documents, spreadsheets, EVERYTHING). Apparently I clicked restore back to initial, which made it go back to what it was when I got my laptop back in April.  Talk about being upset, but I was. I think I cried just about all day on Friday.

I had so many different things that I wanted to share here on my blog, having my nephews stay with us for a couple of days,  the kids first day of school, jelly making with some friends. I had pictures to go with each one of these posts, but unfortunately I no longer have them.  I will still share about some of these things in the next day or two. Right now it is late and to be quite honest I am tired and ready to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment