Friday, September 14, 2012

A Win for the Tigers

The J.V. football team was finally able to play last night.  They were supposed to have their first game on the 30th of August, but because of bad weather the game was cancelled. Then their second game of the season was scheduled for last week (the 6th of September) as a home game. Sometime just after the opposing team arrived at our school, they received a phone call that some students from their school had been in a tragic car accident, that left three of them dead.  So with respect to the other school the game was called off and  rescheduled for a later date.

So last night Tyler & the rest of his team were beyond excited to get out on that field and play some FOOTBALL.  Let me just say right now that I enjoy watching football, I don’t really understand all the details of it though. I can say that I do know the following about football: the kickoff, touchdown, incomplete pass, interception, tackle. Other than that I am lost when it comes to the game of football. That's okay though, I still enjoy watching and cheering for my team(s).

Tigers

1 comment:

  1. How cool is it that you still get to be the "Tigers"? Yaay! Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete