Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Greetings

I love fall, it is by far by absolute favorite season. Think about it, the leaves start changing colors, the weather starts to get a little cooler. There is even a hint of a chill in the early mornings. Let’s not forget about the scents of pumpkin and of course apple cider.
So I have been “itching” to pull out my fall décor and have my house smelling like Pumpkin Buttercream.  With that being said, the day before the official first day of fall I started putting away the summer décor and out came the fall.
DSCN5751
My mother-in-law was here for a visit a couple of weeks after we first moved in and while she was here we were out shopping, I saw this big pumpkin and was admiring it. She bought it for me as a “housewarming” gift.
DSCN5748
My sweet sister bought this pumpkin to me when she came for a visit last month.DSCN5745
I was at the Dollar store a few weeks ago and found this one. I have it sitting on top of a cabinet in the bathroom. Yes the bathroom needs to have some fall décor too. I also have some of this soap in there.
DSCN5749pBBW1-13208423v275
Of course I also have out my pumpkins that I got on sale last year.
IMAG0379
I got this little basket at Goodwill for .25 about six months ago. So I put these sunflowers that my sister gave me last year into the basket.
IMAG0382
DSCN5743
I’ll do another post to show how I made this. Hope you all are having a great fall.

3 comments:

  1. Love your fall decorations! I need to pick some decorations up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE fall and I love your decorations!!!!! I only wish Florida had more of a fall and less summer! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pumpkins! They are all so unique.

    ReplyDelete