Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birthday Girl

This past Saturday was Kaelyn’s birthday. My baby girl is now officially a teen. Yes, she is now 13. Seems as if time has flown by these last 13 years. How can she be this old already? I sure do miss the days of holding my baby girl and rocking her. Although she did sit down on my lap while I was in the rocking chair the other day. It did this momma heart good for her to do that. As a matter of fact, it brought tears to my eyes.
Kaelyn 1999 001_thumb[3]IMAG0353
We celebrated her 13th birthday at my sisters house, with cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncle.  Kaelyn requested that we have lasagna. salads and garlic bread. I made white cupcakes with pink icing for her. And this momma did not take her camera out even once during all the celebrating. Now that I think about it, I didn’t take any pictures while we were visiting with our family & celebrating Kaelyn’s birthday. Bad momma I know.
I am so thankful that God blessed our family with this beautiful blue eyed baby girl 13 years ago.

1 comment: