Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Catching Up

It’s been a couple of weeks since my last post. Seems like I could keep my blog up to date since I do not work outside our home.  What with ballgames (practice), helping with homework, keeping up with the laundry and just making our house a home I hardly have time for anything else.
We did take a quick road trip to Destin a couple of weeks ago and walked around at Destin Commons. Chuck & Tyler enjoyed looking around at Bass Pro Shops.  I can’t decide if this raccoon is ready to attack or maybe it is a look of mischief.
IMAG0342
We ate lunch at Red Brick Pizza. It will definitely be a place we will eat at again. Here’s my two favorite guys before our pizza was served.
IMAG0343
After lunch we walked around some more and did some window shopping and just browsing through some stores. We walked into Williams-Sonoma and knew when we saw this,
400883_10151275959827498_1363252144_n
we wouldn’t be making a purchase there. Chuck took the picture and posted on Instagram with this “I’m getting 3 of these. Anybody need me to pick one up for ya?”  Umm, I don’t think so. They also had all kinds of pumpkin flavored stuff in there.
IMAG0345
Wishing they would have had samples of this Pumpkin Parmesan pasta sauce out. Couldn’t bring myself to buy it without knowing if we would like it or not. In some ways it sounds “gross” but then on the other hand it looks like something I might would like to try.  They also had some Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup. Skipped buying that also, and settled for a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks instead.
Of course no trip is complete without a little fun.
IMAG0347IMAG0348
After visiting a couple more stores, including Yankee Candle it was time to venture down to the beach.
IMAG0354
No swimming on this trip, but we did walk on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment