There were several pages in this little book where here teacher would ask questions and she would write down Kaelyn's answers. (Her answers are in pink)
The first one is: Introducing Kaelyn
- My favorite subjects are playing outside and playing inside with my baby dolls.
- My hobbies are arts and crafts.
- After school I go to my momma's room or go to Nanna's room. (my mom & I both worked at the school when Kaelyn was in kindergarten)
- I wish I could fly.
- I would like to meet Molly. (Molly is a friend from pre-k that moved)
- Sometimes I am sad.
- When I am older I want to go visit people.
- My family is Great!
- I would like to visit Aunt Betty.
- The most important thing to me is God.
- I am happy when Tyler makes silly faces.
- I do not like baked beans
- A great thing about me is I help people.