Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hello again

I've wanted to sit down and get back to my little blog here, however life happens and I just have not had time to post anything. Homeschooling the kids, keeping up with the house and of course being a wife and mom have me pretty busy. I'm not even sure if anyone still stops by to read here anymore, if you do THANK YOU! It has been so easy just to share photos of Instagram and not post them here. Does anyone else feel this way? Anyway,  I have lots of things to share and can't wait to get started back here. I'll close with the picture that I shared on Instagram & Facebook for my #tbt.
This was from 2008, my son just got his first buck and my nephew Waylon wanted to have his picture taken too. Love both of those baby faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment