Thursday, January 21, 2010

I saw it on TV

I was recently watching TV with my family and a commercial like no other one we had ever seen came on. After seeing this commercial I went to the website that was up on the screen at the end of the commercial. When I visited that site I saw that I could go to You Tube and I found the commercial. Okay, so I know you are wondering what this commercial is. It was an Interstate Batteries commercial about God's love. Below is the You Tube video.


*Since this is the first time I have ever tried adding a You Tube video to my blog post, I'm not sure how well it will turn out. So if you can't see/hear the video you can go here to see it.

Needless to say, what a great thing to see on TV.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Tania, that's awesome. I hadn't seen it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great testimony! My husband always buys Interstate Batteries for their mission statement, but it is very encouraging that they are being bold and representing what they believe!
    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete