Friday, June 24, 2011

Accuquilt GO! Baby

For a few months now I have been drooling looking over some quilting blogs. I do believe that the quilting bug has bit me. I have never quilted a day in my life, but would love to learn how. The thing is I am a hands on learner, so I can't have someone tell me how to do something, I have to be right there trying it myself. I know that I will have lots of trial and errors in my quest for quilting, but I am will to go that route. I say all that to say that I happened on Our Busy Little Bunch blog and she is having a giveaway for one of these:
 So of course I had to enter this giveaway. You all know my love for giveaways. There is still time to enter, as she will be choosing a winner on July 1 (That just happens to be mine & Chuck's 16th anniversary that would make a great gift for me). You can win the Accuquilt GO! Baby and 3 dies, just go to her BLOG and enter away.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Tania! You should talk to my momma she is big into quilting!

    ReplyDelete