Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Movies

During the summer I like to try and take the kids to the $1 movies that our local theater shows. This morning we ventured out for the movies. We got in line and paid for our tickets and then got our "passports"
Once we were inside, one of the employees informed us that they had a Chick-fil-A table set up where you could spin the wheel for prizes. Kaelyn spun the wheel and got a card for a free dessert. Tyler went next and he got a card for free chicken. We started to walk away and the guy at the table asked me if I wanted to spin the wheel, I thought I mine as well. So I spun the wheel and this is what I won:
That's right a PEZ dispenser with lemon candy. I had to laugh.

4 comments:

  1. hey thats like the best candy! glad yall had a good time, I am wanting to take Bailey to one of the movies too! hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the free movies! We won all kinds of coupons from the Chick-Fil-A table last year... think all the kids got a free ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing so hard at that Pez dispenser...just your luck, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming by and for your kind comment on my "new" ladder. So, you said you have the same bike as I do? I love mine, how do you like yours? One commenter said she bought the same one and took it back because she felt it was cheaply made, but I love mine!

    ReplyDelete