Saturday, October 10, 2009

Partying at the Park

Today we celebrated Kaelyn's 10th birthday (her birthday is on the 13th) with some of her friends at the park. We kept it pretty simple with just a few friends (Emily, Susannah, Faith)  and then my parents and sister Crystal with her husband Jesse and their precious little boys Waylon and Wyatt. Of course my husband Chuck and son Tyler were there to celebrate too.


Kaelyn and her friend Susannah.


Faith and Emily eating pizza.


Her Birthday Cake.

We had pizza for lunch and then some cake. The girls had a good time playing, but boy was it hot out there. I thought that it was supposed to be cool in October. It did rain a couple of times, once before the party guests got there and then when we were almost finished with the party. I think the girls enjoyed the coolness of the rain as it started coming down on them while they were out there playing.
I wasn't able to get any pictures of the boys, for some reason they thought the playground was so much better than staying still for me to take their picture. As you can tell I didn't get many pictures, too busy talking to take any pictures. Please tell me that I am not the only one who remembers to take the camera but then forgets to take the pictures. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. I love that we were all partying on Saturday and you are 100 percent right, it was soooo hot!I can't believe Kaelyn is 10--wow. Her cake is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is beautiful!!!! Love it! I am terrible at taking pictures at "my" events (kids bday parties, and such), since we're the ones running around and getting everything together, etc. So I always try to take lots of pics at everyone else's to make sure they get some! And I try to MAKE MYSELF stop and take pics when it's one of our big days!

    ReplyDelete