Monday, October 5, 2009

Tyler's First Football Game

Tyler had his first football game last week. His school has a flag football team, (it has been said that the reason it is not "regular" football is because someone might get hurt- don't know if that is the real reason or not), anyway this is the first football team his school has ever had. The school is in their third year now. Tyler enjoys football so much, and was so glad when the school formed the first ever Riverside Wranglers Flag Football Team. He plays center and did a good job. I am sad to say that I don't know what the ending score was, in my defense there was no scoreboard for me to keep up with it. I'm not feeling to bad about not knowing what it was because Tyler nor his Dad could tell me what the score was either. I do know that his team lost, but they also made the first touchdown of the game. Way to go "Wranglers"!  Guess I'll have to ask the coach at the next game, hopefully he will know. Here are some pictures that I took while at the game.


Tyler getting ready for the game.



Tyler and his coach watching the team.



Tyler getting ready to hike the ball.


Kaelyn and my nephew Wyatt watching Tyler play ball.
(That is a bandage on Wyatt's foot, I didn't take him out with just one sock on.)

Looking forward to this week's game, and I will try to keep up with the score.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of Tyler and hope that (maybe) I can get to a game!! Poor Wyatt, he looks so neglected with his foot...it looks like he has on only one sock, but let's make it clear that it's bandaged!!! We'd hate for people to think we let our boy go out with only one sock on!!! :)

    ReplyDelete