Friday, October 30, 2009

Family Game Night

A few years ago we used to do "family game nights". Then as our kids got a little bit older and had homework, different activities we just seemed to not have the game nights as often. Then we just didn't have any game nights for several months. Well I am happy to say that we have started playing games again at our house. Yesterday I bought a new card game, Pictureka! So we had a game night last night.


We enjoyed playing this game, and the great thing about it is you don't have to play the same game over and over. There are 4 different games that you can play with this card game.

Some of the other games that our family has enjoyed playing over the years are:


This is one of my all time favorites.








When my sister comes over and
and we play a game, this is the
one we usually play.



Can you believe that I got this
Yahtzee Free for All game last
Christmas at Target for just $8.00.


YES, I am smarter than a 5th grader.
There are some pretty tough questions
in this game.


A family favorite.

You know, game night is a good way to spend time with the family without breaking the bank. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that spending money to do something fun with your family is wrong or bad, but sometimes it is nice to just stay home and play games. However it is that you choose to spend time with your family, enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment